About Beckman Weil Shepardson LLC
The law firm that today is known as Beckman Weil Shepardson LLC was established in 1967. Our founders set two standards that continue to guide us. The first was a determination to offer a variety of legal services on a highly personalized basis. The second was an active commitment to a better quality of life for the greater Cincinnati area through our endeavors both as legal professionals and as active members of the community.
We have been through many years and changes since we started, but we have remained dedicated to the idea that a team of talented attorneys can offer a comprehensive range of services and provide individualized, timely responses.
Our Values and Principles
At Beckman Weil Shepardson LLC, our lawyers adhere to a series of values and principles. These values provide the foundation for the wide range of legal representation we offer, from services for individuals and families, to representation of businesses, to advocacy for Ohio institutions:
- Distinctly personal attention to each and every client is a hallmark of our firm.
- Clients are treated with respect and genuine concern for their needs.
- Clients have direct access to their attorneys.
- Clients receive a response in a timely manner.
- Each attorney practices law in a manner that upholds the highest standards of professional integrity.
- The firm provides clients with a wide variety of legal services.
- Clients deserve true value for legal services through fair and reasonable fees.
- The firm is committed to the betterment of the greater Cincinnati area through community services.
Our Process – What to Expect
Being involved in a legal matter and meeting with an attorney can be overwhelming to many people. It is important to us that you understand what to expect throughout the legal process.
Initial Consultation – The attorneys at Beckman Weil Shepardson are always willing to discuss possible legal representation with you over the phone, at no charge. At that time, if appropriate, we will schedule a time to meet with you in person. If there are any charges associated with the initial meeting, those will be discussed during the initial telephone call. Please bring any and all relevant documentation to the initial meeting to assist the attorney in reviewing your case. At that time, attorney fees and legal options will be discussed.
Throughout Representation – It is important to Beckman Weil Shepardson to provide personal attention to our clients and to answer any questions you may have throughout our representation of you. We will also keep you regularly informed about the status of your case. We understand that open communication is important throughout the attorney-client relationship and important to assist you in resolving your legal matters.